Terms & Conditions
Nutricia Australia Pty Limited ("Nutricia")
Our Gentle Promise – 30 day money-back guarantee
- If you purchase a tin of Karicare+ Toddler Growing Up Milk Stage 3 or Karicare+ Toddler Growing Up Milk Stage 4 (“Product”) and your toddler does not have a happier tummy following consumption of the Product, then Nutricia will provide you a full refund of the purchase price of the Product subject to the terms and conditions below (“Guarantee”).
2 Terms and conditions:
- The Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- your child must be at least 12 months old;
- you must make a valid claim in accordance with section 3 within 30 days after the date you purchased the Product;
- you must return your Product and proof of purchase (being a valid itemised tax invoice proof of purchase receipt) to us in accordance with section 6;
- the Guarantee is limited to one tin of either Product per valid street address; and
- the Guarantee applies to Products purchased between 1st March 2015 and 31st December 2016. Nutricia reserves the right to extend the Guarantee at any time. We may also discontinue the Guarantee at any time, however if we do so the Guarantee will still apply to Products purchased before the date we discontinue the Guarantee.
3. Making a claim:
- In order to make a claim under the Guarantee, you must complete the claim form at www.karinourish.com.au/ourgentlepromise with your name, contact details (including a valid Australian street address), details of your purchase of the Product and a description of your toddler’s experience with the Product. For clarification, no proof is required in relation to your toddler’s age or experience with the Product.
- When completing the online claim form, you will have the opportunity to forward the details of your claim to the KariCareline. If you chose to do so, the KariCareline may contact you to discuss the Product and your toddler’s experience with the Product.
5 Personal information:
6 Returning the Product:
- Once we have validated your claim, we will send you a reply-paid mailer bag for you to return your Product and proof of purchase with Australia Post. We will bear the costs of any claim under the Guarantee where you return the Product in this way, however if you choose to return the Product by any other means, you will bear any expense incurred in claiming under the Guarantee.
7 Cheque refund:
- Once we have validated your proof of purchase, we will issue you with a cheque for a full refund of the purchase price of the Product. For clarification, no refunds will be provided other than by cheque.
- Nutricia’s contact details are as follows:
- Nutricia Australia Pty Ltd
Level 4, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Rd Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Telephone: 1800 258 268
9 Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.